Thursday, October 8, 2009

Ready-Set-Go


Hello all and welcome back.
If this is your first visit with us...come on in and pull up a chair.
The farm is really taking shape. We have had the time to get a lot of the extra project done this year. I've got the yard ready for the winter season except for trimming the roses...I want to wait until they have finished giving us beautiful blooms.
I think the Christmas Tree's look the best I have ever seen them. Nicely trimmed and a beautiful green color...Oh not to say they don't always look good...but there is something about them when they have been lightly shaped that gives them a wonderful look.
I sure hope we don't have the snow like we did last year...that really put a halt to the season.
I almost didn't get to see my daughter for Christmas... but we made it and it mean't so much to me to share that time with her..I do know a lot of people lost the chance to get together with family because of the snow.
So we look to the heavens above and ask for a good year.
We have been selling a lot of day lilies this fall..Its nice to see people are finding us and ordering.
They say Day lilies are one of the best selling flower. Happy returns is the one most people would recognize for it is the one a lot of commercial landscapers use. So if you go to the store or mall and look around at the flowers.....You will most likely see a day lily. They are so hardy....and put out such a beautiful bloom with a nice green foliage to fill the yards empty spaces.
The view here at the farm is spectacular. I love getting my coffee and going to the embankment and look over the tree's and the surrounding farms and hill side.
If you do come to the farm...you will see the same veiw.....and its FREE..Wink<-

Mean While Back @ The Farm

No comments: