Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sunday


Its one of those Sunday's that feel's like a weekday. Not sure why...but all day it has felt that way.
We had a customer come to the farm yesterday to buy one of the bird feeder's that we have on display at the bank. That make two feeder's to be sold from having it them on display. Yahooooo
Everyone that see's them tells us how great they are. Just wished more people would put their money where their mouth is.....Do you think people buy more bird feeder's as winter approaches??
I know I don't put out as much feed in the warmer months...in fact I haven't put any out for
some time now...I know in the winter I was putting out peanut butter in the hanging log's feeder's Kenn made, I also bought suet cakes, and tons of bird food. We get all kinds of birds here in the winter months, it funny to see the quail that run like little trains in a line across the ground.
I love seeing the hawk's soar over head and hearing their high pitch screech....I haven't seen much of them this year. A couple of years ago they raided a robin's nest high in one of the tallest fir tree's. Boy did the make a ruckus But alas....the hawk's won out.
We also get vultures here...They just soar in circles high on the wind current.

Mean While Back @ The Farm

No comments: