Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday Morning


Good Morning
I hope you all have your coffee and reading the Sunday paper on the back deck.
It looks as if our summer had finally arrived. You can always tell with us for we have the sunburnt necks and the farmer's tan on the arms.
We had a very successful day at farmer's market. The lily's are just now starting to bloom and boy do they look great.
The one I have pictured here is Pandora's Box. It is one of our best selling Day lily. We take our own pictures for the catalog and the website because we find that a lot of the other lily suppliers colorize their pictures so you are not getting a true idea of what the flower's will look like. It sure makes the flower's look great when they do that...but its not what your really getting. I do love to take my own pictures...
I better get to my day here on the farm...We are having a BBQ tonight with this great weather.
Mean While Back @ The Farm

No comments: